HEART OF GOLD
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Loving Hands In Motion, Inc. (LHIM).
Loving Hands In Motion, Inc.’s Heart of Gold Community Service program is provided for individuals who are completing community service for school, work, court, or a club. Community Service opportunities are available via monetary donations, food donations, and/or volunteer service.
Community Service Credit
- $10 = 1 hour, which can be made online or in person. If you would like to donate online, please visit our donor box
- * Maximum two monetary donations for service credit.
- 2 hours = 4 cases of water (any brand)
- 4 hours = 8 cases of water (any brand)
Amazon Wishlist Donations:
- 2 hours = 2 items worth $10 or more
- 4 hours = 4 items worth $10 or more
- If you would like to purchase items from Amazon wishlist, please visit http://a.co/c2nWAV3
Volunteer Service Credit
Heart of Gold volunteers may help in preparing food and/or assembling care packages for the homeless, organizing a shoe drive/sock driver fundraiser in their community for LHIM, organizing a street /beach clean-up in their community,
Please send your request to email@example.com, subject line “Volunteer Service Credit”. Please provide your name, phone number, and a description of the type of volunteer opportunities you are interested.
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER